Carol Stachwick CPA
Naturally, accounting, bookkeeping and tax are the main services we offer. More importantly, we seek ways to make your accounting better and your life easier. We guide nonprofits through accounting decisions regarding systems, processes, controls, and reporting. For some, it’s an annoying task that wastes time and keeps you from what you want to do or should be doing to grow your program or business. For others, accounting is intimidating, “Did I do this right?” or “What questions will my Board members or Auditor or Tax Accountant have?
Integrity driven and passionate about inspiring nonprofit organizations. I enjoy helping organizations excel by offering exceptional financial system design, reporting, and guidance.
Provide a wide range of experience, insight, and tools to help organizations succeed and thrive. Focus is on organization, efficiency, networking, accuracy, and financial goals.
Help organizations and clients save time, money, and resources.
- Nonprofit Accounting as per Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Financial report formats for various audiences
- Audit Committees, Selection of Auditor
- Clean up work on Chart of Accounts, Classes/Departments
- Post-fraud analysis
- Training bookkeeping and accounting staff
- New accounting company setup
- Cost allocation for budgeting and grant purpose
- Grant reporting and claim forms