Dodge Zhong Partners, (hereinafter, DZP) was formed by Mr. David A. Dodge, Esq. and his legal research assistant, Ms. Linda Zhong, Esq. and has grown to bring in talented professionals across a broad spectrum of practice areas crucial to its purpose.
Mr. Dodge began exploring the relationship between the U.S. and China shortly after China joined the WTO back in 2001. China’s joining the WTO increased business opportunities between two economically diverse nations, the U.S. and China and between many other key global economic players. Competent legal services for complex international business transactions between the two countries grew substantially at that time and that need continues to grow. DZP was formed specifically to meet such demand. DZP is headquartered in Orange County, CA with offices in Shenzhen, China.
The law firm has worked on numerous complex international legal projects since its inception involving, among other things:
● International business disputes and litigation both in court and through ADR;
● International IP filings and enforcement efforts, including resolution of complex foreign patent issues working in conjunction with multi-jurisdictional teams of IP counsel;
● Drafting of complex legal documents that are enforceable across international jurisdictional lines including general international commercial, distribution, OEM, international dispute resolution, vendor/vendee, licensing, non-disclosure, non-competition, non-circumvention and royalty agreements;
● Assistance in the formation of international joint ventures and wholly owned foreign enterprises in foreign jurisdictions;
● Assistance to businesses and clients across jurisdictional lines in the resolution of vendor/vendee contractual relations and disputes; and
● Assistance in international fraud investigations and litigation involving multi-jurisdictional courts and law enforcement agencies.